Cookies are small files that are stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone, or any other device with information relating to the navigation. Cookies allow a website, among other things, measure the use that users make of it. The purpose of each of the cookies used on this site are described below.
What are cookies? 🍪
Classification of cookies used on our website
According to the managing entity:
- Own cookies: Those sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request from us.
- Third Party Cookies: Those sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by some collaborating institution. Such as those of Google Analytics.
According to the timeline that they are enabled:
- Session Cookies:These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer.
- Persistent Cookies: These are stored on the hard disk and reads our website every time you make a returning visit. A permanent site has an expiry date. The cookie will expire after that date.
By type / purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are necessary for navigation or for the proper functioning of our webpage.
- Analytical Cookies: Those that allow us to quantify the number of users and and enable the measuring and statistical analysis about the utilization by users of different content.
Relationship of cookie used on our website
The application we use to obtain information from navigation and to measure and analyze the use that our users make our website is Google Analytics.
This application was developed by Google and provides the services of measurement and audience analysis of our websites. Google may also use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can meet such uses from the link given above or at Google Developers website.
This tool generates Analytical Cookies as indicated above. To do this, Google Analytics generates an anonymous user ID, which is used to count the number of user visits the website. It also records the first and last time in which the user visited the website. At the same time, at the end of the browsing session, calculates data related thereto.
How to configure the behavior of cookies in your browser?
To, allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do this by setting options in the internet browser installed on your computer. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies (cookies themselves) in your browser, you may alter some of our services operation or stop functioning normally.
In the following links you can find the information needed to configure your internet browser: